Hi everyone – thank you so very much for reading this! If you live on the same side of the globe as I do we are in spring and thinking summer. If you are enjoying another season, or cooler weather — I recently left those lovely seasons and will be back with them again soon. Oh, seasons!
Last night I posted 6 pieces of vintage jewelry on my ETSY/ Eclecticnesting Facebook page that I had recently re-newed in the shop. I truly want these items to find a good home, but then regretted bombarding followers with eclecticnesting items. However, I would like to highlight a spring/ summer gift guide from my shop – items which I feel are great as a present (like me, do you have tons of people in your life with upcoming birthdays, mothers day gifts to buy, bridal showers, teacher presents and more!) or a goodie for yourself (yes, you deserve a treat!). Feel free to click on the 12 items below and/or swing by the shop! Thank you again for being here!
1) Druzy/ Crystal Handmade necklace (others posted in the shop):
2) Unique handmade shell earrings:
3) Glass and shell seahorse handmade Necklace — 100% of the money donated to a great cause (KIVA):
4) Handmade safari necklace – with free earring offer:
5) Very Rare apple and worm salt and pepper shaker (hostess gift anyone? retro star of the picnic?):
6) Vintage Rhinestone USA Pin/ Brooch:
7) Vintage floral scarf:
8) Vintage plastic meat markers …. so cool!
9) Vintage nautical gift set – perfect for her or him:
10) Rare sea pottery for home decor and much more:
11) Silver fish pendant….
12) Rainbow bead detash: